About Me

My photo
tOur my wOrLd of destiny...

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Terminal Movie comment

I watched this movie last week. Tom Hanks, who plays the main character, gets trapped in airport terminals because the country is no longer safe in his way. As such, he has lived in the terminal while he waited for his country back peacefully.

The reason I mention this in the forum because the main characterdoes not know any English language (apart from holiday a fewbasic phrases) and he learned to understand the language from the handbook. He bought the English version and the version of theoriginal language and in every word and comparing each, he learns to read, fairly quickly too.

If I was in a situation like he might be my old fear, despair andcontinued stalemate. I must not be thought of or did not know about where would like to eat, where would find the money, which want to stay and may even not be thought other people wanted to learn the language. I am not so quick to learn the language of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment