About Me

My photo
tOur my wOrLd of destiny...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Autobiography.. ~~


My name is ken Nicol Hubert I was born on 04 january 1992 at Hospital Queen Elizabeth. I'm the youngest in the family . I have 4 sibling including me . My father's name is Hubert . He was born on 2 feb 1992 . Furthermore , my mother's name is Joana Chin and her date of bone was on 16 february 1963 . My mother's favourite place at home is the kitchen . She hardly ever leaves it alone . She often dishes out delicious meals for us. Actually , I live at kuala lumpur but after a while my family moved to Kota Kinabalu because my father has been trasffered to worked here . So now , i live at Taman Jumbo Kota Kinabalu Sabah .
I started kindergarten at Sri Melati in papar . They thought me a lot of things there . Its fun to learn new thing . New school , new friends , new environment . I love my primary school life . A lot of sweet memories happened at that time . I finished my primary school with good grade .
Furtheremore , I continued my studying at Maktab Sabah College . Everyday , i went to school by bus . It's a bit scary the 1st time I started my journey in secondary school . Too much new things to learn and big competition in studying at that stage . I'm quite active in sport that time . I escape class a lot but I still can mantain my studying . While , I learned a lot of thing being an athlete . I finished secondary school with a good grade.
Morever , after form 5 , I did nothing at home . Now , i'm taking a Diploma for Tourism Management under Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University ( KLMU ) at Cosmopoint International College Technology ( CICT ) . I choose this course because interesthing and more on travelling . So that I can become a famous people . The pen is shaper than a sword . My college life had begin . I met new friend that come from other places in Sabah , new lecturer , new cases of studying and new environment of studying . It's quite hard to adapt with all this bit i managed to . All the subject were hard but curiousty , well motivated and hardworking is needed to achieved good grade . No matter hard it is , I love my college life so much .
In addition , I really want to finish my education at high level , not just Diploma level , im aiming until Degree level for now . So that , i can get a good job and make my family proud of me . Also , I can contribute positively to society and make a differences in the lifes . So , i am still working on it and i'll make sure i reach the goal . Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment